Good times!

It's so dificult to know that someone feel bad with themselves because of me, about somethig I said or did. But what make me feel better is admit my mistakes and I ask for apologies, so I wait the time clean all that bad sensations, so I go on.

I'm learning to forgive myself, ask for help, admit my insecurities and my limitations. All this reflections made me do a pause on my writing: I don't know if I really have talent or I just want to believe in it. The only thing I know is write make me feel alive and trully happy to put out all the words that make me feel trapped in the chains of my soul there in that dark place. 

I need start my write as soon as possible. I'm talk to myself in this moment repeating it over and over.

Ok, the good times, about the title of this post is beacuse I keep knowing myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment