About memories...

Yesterday I was searching for a picture to show to my cousins a place that I visited. So I roll down the photos and I could remember all my sensations at that time, I felt a grateful remember.

I posted at social media a long time ago but erased in some point, and the reason over it I don't know anymore. But I want to print all of pics that make me happy just at a look, make an album and let it on my bookshelf beside my favorite stories, after all, a photo album tells stories like books.


I miss the beach a lot. I have so much inspiration, I like to dream and let the imagination flow, I feel a new person, my soul meets my heart and they dance. I am romantic, you know! I am a romantic creature but I can't express it to people, I'd like to know how get out of my prisons. I'ts a journey, I'll keep building my castle with soft bricks. I love a metaphor and synesthesia, sorry.


I'm a privileged person to was born in a litoral city. Thank God! Hope you have a good place to go and feel free and motivated to go on.

No comments:

Post a Comment