My letter to Britney Spears #freebritney

Dear Britney,

The words inside me about you fill my heart and I can't express all this love and proud of the person that you are. Your talent, grace, kindness, criativity, profissionalism, laugh and sweet heart make this world a better and beautiful place. You are a bless for all your fans. Your shine bright at any place when you are in. You light up this world

I was 14 years old when I saw you on Lucky music video. I was catched at first sight, I was in love instantly. You're magic, you was born to make us happy, like you said in a song. Your happines is contagious. You deserve respect! You are a person, a human be, you can do mistakes, you can do anything about your life, it's your rights, you deserve love, peace and all the things you want for. You are brave and I always be here supporting you, you inspires me with your tender and determination. I love you so much fairy lady

Your history is a big inspiration for me, your hard work, your fight to make your dreams come true, but more than this your vision of the music and iconic performances are incomparable. You always do a excellet job, you are a strong woman in search of your voice and you are a survivor. I have no words that I could describes how much special you are. You made history, you defined a generation, there's only one Britney, no one can be comparated to you, you are unique. Luv U 4 ever

Today is the day that you can be free and this is my pray God bless you Keep going I love you

image

No comments:

Post a Comment