The journey...


I don't planned anything for this year, not a big surprise I know! But internet is here to change the way, maybe I could do some project or just learn something new related to art. So the only thing that I want to make come true is break free of my cages, from anything that make me stay far away to conquest my dreams and behaviors that make me hurt and punish myself with sorrow, like do the same mistakes. 

Make less mistakes is good, turn the mistakes not a important reason to leave me sad and worried  during the night is a bless. I don't became better at it, but less worse than yesterday.

We are in April and at this moment I have two conquests to my total freedom, a little surgery done and a new course to start, and I'm so gratefull, so motivated!
I'm writing here after a long time without because of the sparks of hope with these happenings, in spite of some bulshits I will be a better person, I believe in it.

Today I'm tired, with body pain, on my period, but I'm writing and this act make me happy.

I see my dream a little far way from me, but I still believe, I will always believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment