The death and the beginning


I kept this weekend thinking about premature death and why call death of premature?

Paulo Gustavo is, because he never will disapear, he will be forever here because his legacy is full of joy, when I remember him I stay sad and after that I give a big smile or a laugh, and this obliged me to think that is true what the people say: what you make the people feel never go away, is here all the beautiful and happy things that he made just to make us feel well and grateful, so he is here. He is.

We don't need to be friends to feel sad with the leaving of a person from this material world because the art bring us closer, we recognize ourselfs like human with this power, touch the heart is a gift and anyone can do this with love. Obviously he is a singular human be, theres no other like him. We are not the same person and this is a good and perfect thing. His talent is make we laugh and he used it for the best way. Use yours.

We have our journey and we should live winning against the fear. I'm not saying live with the intensity of a radical sport but helping people, say words that elevate and encouraging people, fighting for our rights without hurting anyone, give them our presence and our ears. Share confort and teach love.

I really think that death come in the right time. What we do with our lives make the journey worth it. We have to live like we don't have time to be afraid of take risks. When somebody dead I think about it and planned myself to go to my dreams. I will die oh yes but I wanna do my things!

So I will start a fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment