Welcome 2024!

It's been a while, I know I was procrastinating, but I'm here now! Welcome 2024!

 I'm still guiding my steps to the unknown, because, yes, life is so crazy and nice like that.

This place is my homework to improve my english so I can't give up.

Since this year has born I'm rereading all the Ali Hazelwood's books and being very happy. I bought some others books, maybe 10? Probably, I don't know the number exactly.

I was thinking about myself these days and I realize that I'm very easy to be catched by boredon, whatever the subject, It's hard to be focused in some goal because I'm like alcohool I evaporate easily. I don't know, but my feelings change like seasons, I'm afraid to lose what I believed to be a dream or maybe all this make part of life, change ideas and perspectives, maybe I need put all I really want in a paper and write seriouslly about it.

Sometimes I lose my hope projecting the life of my dreams, every kind of my wishes seems impossible, I mean... What I want in that moment of my life seems to me so far away from reality and I'm feel incapable to turn all of it concrete.

The process of learning english alone is unrealistic, well I don't have a process actually, shame on me. I need a grammar for sure, but read books and posts on internet in english has improving my vocabulary, buuuut the most dificult I have in this process is build a sentence.

There are many stories in my head to be told, but the words need to come together on paper.

Read Emily Henry's book Beach Read is so fun and captivating besides of inspiring me to write! Who knows what I can do with this!

This is my mind putting tricks on me. I'm overthinking now so I will write in my diary. xoxo

(I was going to start writing a post, but I saw this draft written on 01/26 forgotten here, so I'm publishing it now. It's good to try writing in English again.

No comments:

Post a Comment