Viva La Vida!

It's crazy to think about the relationships that I had.

In a short or long term, whatever, but particularly those last two, I wish I could have made it last for months, the feeling was good and magic, the enchantment was true, ok this all shit doesn't mean that I would like to be a girlfriend, because I don't know how to act like that.

What I really want to say, before my mind navigate trough my thinks, is the two last guys did the basics, now I see, the way they treated me,  the other guys never treated me like a person to conquest with all their efforts put on this, seems like I was easy, guaranted, a logic answer.

The last two ones did better, but not enough. Why I know this? Beacuse of the experiences of the others women, so now I know what I deserve.

This is it.


💕

No comments:

Post a Comment