A new experience travelling alone.

OK, I must confess that I'm a person who have a necessity of travel, who doesn't, but traveling alone!! I adore being surrounded by friends because I have so much fun obviously, buuuuut man!! Travelling alone is the best damn thing that I ever did. 

I love flying, planes have been my passion since I was a teenager when I wanted to be a pilot. Turbulence doesn't bother me anymore, but sudden descents always make my stomach churn haha and when I get on the plane the feeling of freedom and independence is instantaneous.


I love visiting big cities because it always seems to me that there is something new to do.



Big old cities are full of stories, plus the diversity of people is huge. 


I feel so blessed to have that experience, and also sad for other reasons that I can't say.
Ah obviously the food, I mean the pleasure of trying new foods.


I was happy here!

No comments:

Post a Comment