April events

These last few days have been good, I'm grateful because, after all, I have to be, I'm alive. 

I love watching Britney's instagram, I love seeing her smile, happy, authentic, slowly getting back to who she is.

Speaking of instagram, I took a screenshot of Bruna Vieira's story, she is on vacation in Italy and it's all a beautiful thing to admire and dream about.

Once again I arrive before everyone else at a birthday celebration. I'm very punctual, and in fact, there was almost no one in the Bar because it was very early and I went to book a table. While the girls didn't arrive I was drinking, eating and writing, about him of course.

This caipirinha was great.

I took this photo in Rio de Janeiro in 2017 dreaming of seeing my favorite Hard Rock band in the whole world, Gun N' Roses. I will finally be able to see them this year, in September. I can barely wait!

I was born on December 5th, the same birthday as Walt Disney, I like to know that. So that I took my passport for the first time, of course I would make reference to the Disney cartoons that made me dream so much. And it's obvious that my first trip where English is spoken will be in the USA, this magical place that populated my childhood, which is Britney Jean's house, where my favorite movie was filmed: La La Land, the country that practically colonized me, right? ! I'm dreaming of the Santa Monica sunset already.

And on the last day of April I celebrated my cousin's birthday, who I love the company and conversations. I'm very lucky that my cousins are my friends. We went to the mall, watched a Sandra Bullock movie at the cinema, had lunch, gossiped and shopped, everything was perfect.


The photos were bad in quality, but that's what I could do haha

No comments:

Post a Comment