About the days that hurts, but laughing anyway!

The past two weeks was crazy. Things happened and affect me deeply. So I wait the time heal every melancholy feeling. Today I feel better, but the life brings more moments to take away my peace of mind. Okay, I can handle it, of course, but a needed to write about it, even though I can't show all the details.

Here, I will post pics of moments that means a little me.


I'm officially a student again, and this is the Campus of University, ok I know it seems a horror movie scene, but I like the silence.


Last Sunday I was in my bed and saw the beautiful sky through my window and thought that I was losing time watching Netflix, so I left home and there I was admiring the ocean and people's sparks.


This is the uncomfortably way I work everyday, but what can I do? I just accept.


I'm happy for come back to this place and don't feel bad or come to me weird feelings with the nostalgia of agony from the past. I'm grateful to start a new graduation in the same University that was so bad for me years ago, but now I'm good.


L'âge de Raison - It was the first classic book I read on College, I don't remember anything from the story,  I was eighteen and I didn't understand, but I want to read again.


The perfect match.


Just good choices!


Everyday I think about you, I miss you, although I know that what you always gave to me was crumbs. It's sad that all I have in my life was this little. Well at least I have myself to go on and I'm proud of who I'm becoming, just focusing in my dreams, I'm so happy to know that I'm enough. Men always disapoint me, so I decided no create expectations for the future, I'm always prepared for the end, for the cries that I will tear, but I will always turn the suffer into art.

2 comments:

  1. Que felicidade voltar a estudar! Que seja um retorno muito positivo e que você aproveite muito dessa vez. Eu gostei desse clima do campus, a imagem me passou calma (mas eu tive que rir com o seu comentário sobre o cenário de um filme de terror). Eu sempre quis experimentar esse chocolate Danke, mas nunca comprei com medo de ser ruim. A embalagem é tão linda, né? Difícil resistir. Já viu os ovos de páscoa deles esse ano? Se você me confirmar que o chocolate é bom, estou tentada a comprar um. :)

    Não Me Mande Flores

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAA ler você sempre comentando por aqui me faz lembrar o tempo tão bom dos blogs lá naquela nossa era jurassica hahahah!!! Obrigada!!! Espero que seja tudo maravilhoso mesmo. Eu amei o Danke, ele é 70% cacau, mas eu amei, único que consigo comer o quadradinho completo rs e todos aqui também amaram!!! A embalagem é perfeita, linda demais...
    Não vi o ovo de páscoa, eita que agora vou procurar...

    ReplyDelete