Torn

I believe that decisions are the main concern of adult life, all the paths we can take to get through life, how do we find out which one is the best? The right path?

How discover if I am the best person?

How analyze my defeats and mature my decisions through them?

How to know myself?

After that, how I put everything into perspective, how never to fall into my stupid decisions again and again?

How avoid falling into the traps that I create for myself?

Maybe I can accept and understand that life is a continuous decision-making process. 

That nothing lasts forever!


That's life, isn't it? Every day, decisions and more decisions...

I fight for the magic

I fall for the romance in imagination

because the only things I had were cruelty, sadness, abuse, the ugly feelings, What I saw was grey

So I run to beauty

I would like to be the person who doesn't get confused easily with their own plans, even the projects that were certain months ago start to lose strength, maybe because I always doubt myself. I don't know.

I am extremely bored with myself and with my plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment