Good things will come!

The beggining of this year have been full of changes, this moment in my life is urgent, becoming who I want to be definetely is a motor to live with purpose and goals to make my wishes happening and my dreams come true.

I finally said to M. that I'm in love, but he doesn't love me back so I cut him of my social media and life, deep inside in my heart I knew he doesn't loved me, It's sad but is a liberating feeling know the true, I'm free to love again and I'm going to. I am not feeling too bad like I thought that I would be. Let go was necessary. Ok I will feel the right weight of give up in a moment soon if I think about it, but I decided no to think anymore, life goes on and I need to live. 

We could be a good team and have a lot of good moments, but never will happen, and the word never I'ts sad, but OK I will love again, I believe in the best of God for me, my life is Yours, I belong to Him, so I believe that I will be happy with someone. I admit is painful when you love a man and you don't mean anything for him, It's a type of pain that is unspeakable. Ok whatever!

Ok then, but let's to the good news. 

I started to plan new jobs and decide close my graduation course for a while.

I'm here at the work eating a chocolate cake and writing this with my heart full of hope and determination, I'm excited to make my goals with pieces of real aim, not only things in my imagination.

I published my first book of poetry on Amazon and I'm so happy, finally! The next one will come soon.


I would like to share with him, but I need to heal my heart, It's no time to do this. I know all of my next stories he will be an inspiration, he still a part of me. This is it! Excited for new time in my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment