Traveling inside and out of me!

 Finally I traveled alone, everything made by me, and I'm glad that I conquest this. 

And I learned a lot!!


At first I felt strange emotions, like I was out of my body and someone else was watching everything inside me, so I tried to make that moment very real but not keeping a pressure about my mind that the moment was the reality, I tried not to paralize because of my confusion, so in my face it seems that was natural and normal but I was feeling a lot of thinks and sensations that I couldn't explain. 

I was in shock to experience something that seemed so far from my reality, all this is a begining of a dream, a spark of something bigger, so I asked myself to believe that was true and was really happening, It's sounds a little crazy all of this or weird but I was nervous and very anxious, anyhow I kept what needed to and gone. I followed the flow and did deep breathe.


Spending some time in the city I felt more comfortable despite the anxiety because of the time passing, because I planned to go many places. This is something I plan to organize better next time. 

Being alone makes me doubly aware so it's likely that I haven't been more relaxed about it and haven't seen and felt the magic of the city and its people.



I didn't miss friends or family with me, but I missed sharing with the man I loved. I've been imagining all the time in everything or everywhere what it could be like if I was in love, this feeling of lack made me sad at times, I was very surprised because of that. 

I don't know why when I lost hope of getting involved, this need to be loved romantically comes. this is all so sad and makes me feel guilty for letting myself get caught up in this breeze. Well, it was just the moment, I understand. I already know how to live with it anyway. I think the moment of solitude was very important, but now I'll know how to manage my emotions and now I'll enjoy the moment more on the next trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment